Thursday, October 18, 2012

Birthday Surprise

In just a few short weeks I will be at yet another beginning in my life.  I will be beginning my thirties!  I've known for a while that Jace has been planning a surprise getaway to celebrate.  Unlike him, I wanted a quiet, relaxed time away from everybody in honor of turning 30, not have a big event with 50 of my closest friends.  It's an introvert/extrovert thing :)

So, I've known about this surprise trip, I just have no idea where we are going or what we are doing.  A couple of days before he will tell me how to pack.  Well, starting on October 1st I started finding these little envelopes in random places each day.  Each one has a laminated little piece of paper.  On one side there is something sweet and thoughtful written, and on the other side is a piece of what I assume is a puzzle.


Apparently there are 31 pieces because we are leaving on October 31st (yes, Halloween...my kids are not old enough to care).


So far this is what I have:




This has been the piece that has told me the most so far and really, it tells me nothing.




Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment